Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sesame Street destroys the planet

Eons from now, when archaeologists are digging through what remains of 21st century earthbound humanity, I'm guessing they'll happen upon something like this and decide it represented the beginning of the end.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it. Maybe it's just an innocent package of "juice" boxes. Or maybe I'm becoming a curmudgeon. If that's the case, then please get off my lawn. And take your faux, animated-celebrity-shilled sugary-water with you.

3 comments:

Alexia said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you, Carmi! So many small children in this country are having to have major dental work because of being given "juice" to drink all the time.

Tabor said...

Remember when Romney said he was going to kill the funding for Sesame Street if elected? (probably less than one tenth of one percent of our federal budget) and then Sesame Street pointed out they make their money in the market place...thus is goes.

joeh said...

I have to agree! Sugar is poison and it is addicting. And surprisingly enough kids learned their numbers and letters before they were taught by puppets.