Sunday, October 18, 2020

When birds dance in the sky

Where do we go next?
St. Thomas, ON
October 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


When birds decide to put on an impromptu dance in the sky, you shoot quickly and hope something comes out.

My wife saw them as we walked across the giant rail trestle/awesome linear park that dominates the landscape. I barely had time to react, my settings were way off, and I had a whale of a good time trying to lock in on these tiny, fast-movers in challenging light.

So, on balance, not my best work. But it's a moment I won't soon forget. With her. Which matters way more than some mere pixels.

#stthomas #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #elevated #park #railway #train #bridge #landscape #autumn #fall #color #colors #bird #birds #blur #flight #photography #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: