Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Where we launch #OneYearAgoToday

A day in the life
London, ON
January 31, 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I’m going to start something something new. Let’s call it #OneYearAgoToday, and we’ll keep it real simple:
  1. Wander through your photo archives.
  2. Choose a pic from exactly one year ago.
  3. Share it.
Why do this at all? I have a little thing for old pics. And on occasion, I’ll wander through my photo archives in a misguided attempt to find comfort in a sometimes-uncomfortable universe.

I also have a thing for dates that align.

And for dogs. And photos of dogs.

Like this one, which at first glance presents itself as an ordinary moment in the life of an ordinary dog.

But if you’ve hung around here for long enough, you likely know that things are a little different in my world.

Through my lens, the ordinary is always extraordinary. And moments are worth reliving. Just because.

I hope you’ll consider taking your own journey through the archives. Steal the hashtag while you’re at it. Let’s start something. Calli the Wonderschnauzer would approve.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #throwback #callitheschnauzer #callithewonderschnauzer #dog #dogs #actofdog #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #ınstagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:
That Schnauzer stare, December 2023
Boop the snoot, October 2023
Extra spicy schnu, September 2023
Puppy pillow talk, January 2023
Dog in fog redux, March 2022

No comments: