London, ON, March 2009
We're burning through tea at a furious pace these days. Cyclical illness in the house means the kettle's almost always going, and a mug of something warm and comforting is never far away. This mug, in particular, is one of my favorites, because it's almost big enough to accommodate the backstroke, and it always invites conversation when we have folks over.
I hope this week's Thematic Photographic theme, drink, gives us a chance to explore the liquids that matter most. On the surface, it's a simple enough theme, but like so many others we've explored here, I know you'll find uniquely creative ways of sharing your vision.
Your turn: Time to get shooting. Please post a picture reflective of this theme to your blog, then paste the link in a comment below. For a peek at last week's TP, click here. For more info on how Thematic Photographic works, read on:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...drink.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.
I hope everyone feels better soon. Tea always helps, of course. With lots of honey.
Hope you've finally broken the cycle!. I drink a fair amount of tea at work (mainly because it doesn't suck when it gets cold) but there was never a question that I'd start this theme the way I start out every day.
Thematic Photographic 41: "Drink" v.1.0 "Elixir of Life"
Hi Carmi. sorry you guys are under the weather.
Here's my shocking pink drink.
Hope all that worked and you are now feeling better, heres my pic
I love a great big cup of warmth. Hope yours did the trick for you.
My photo on the theme is up.
Tea is what soothes the soul and the body...drink up! I extend my thoughts your way and hope you all are feeling better soon.
I posted a drink photo a couple of days ago.
Here's mine ..
I think your tea looks like my coffee. I like the tea as well, just with lemon and no milk. Now the coffee... give me a little coffee with my cream/milk.
Mine is here.
i'm back playing! nice shot!
Yes! I was able to get this done before the week was almost over (*patting myself on the back*)
Mine is up here :)
my first time to join here!
My second photo is up at
It's cool and refreshing!
I got my drink on this week...come and visit! :)
Love the theme. Here is my submission.
looks like a good cuppa.
Another multifaceted theme!
Here are my offerings
Thanks for the theme. Here's ours http://acoupleofroses.blogspot.com/2009/03/thematic-photographic.html
Hi Carmi - I thought about the theme further, and particularly what we take for granted... having clean drinking water... here is another take.
I'm looking forward to seeing what others have posted.
Mine's done for the week, but I may play with another before the week is out - http://notesoflife.co.uk/?p=233
I've another "drink" posted.
I have another Drink photo to add to the Theme
Hoping that the tea can work it's medicinal magic and you all feel better and stay that way.
Here's is my drink of choice.
I'm playing along at
The Journey of Nani Moon
(on my profile)
Squeaking in before the door closes:
took me awhile to rejoin but i have gotten a 'drink' up hehe
Now you just cant beat a nice cuppa cha:)
Post a Comment