Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Sliding doors - part 3

Safety first
Toronto, ON
May 2019
This photo originally shared on Instagram
They say good things come in threes, and I've never been one to argue with whoever these "they" people may be. So here's a third view of the very eye-friendly Rosedale subway station not far from our Toronto office*. I think my lens has more work to do in this often overlooked place.

I'm also a fan of intelligent use of yellow. Slight clarification: I'm a fan of all colors, but especially yellow. I wish I could explain why. Perhaps in an upcoming photo vignette.

* View #1 & View #2

#toronto #ontario #canada #downtown #subway #ttc #train #rosedale #station #commute #commuter #transit #landscape #building #travel #urban #photography #travelphotography #streetphotography #yellow #google #pixel2 #teampixel #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: