Friday, October 30, 2020

Leafy patterns in nature

One last blast on Wonderland Road
London, ON
October 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram


They say there are no patterns in nature. I'm inclined to disagree. But politely, because I’m Canadian.

Canuck geniality aside, I must ask, yet again, who are "they", anyway? And why are "they" always raining on our parade?

And why am I overusing quotation marks again? Perhaps I should stick to shooting leaves. It's better for my blood pressure.

Hope you enjoy this. The colors may have to hold us for a while. #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #red #orange #leaf #leaves #tree #trees #medway #forest #nature #naturephotography #light #texture #gameoftones #landscape #landscapephotography #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #dslr #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: