Saturday, April 03, 2021

Shockingly carnivorous imagery

Appetizing?
London, ON
March 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I love a good steak, or a summer BBQ, or tossing a burger on a plate, dressing it up, and sitting down among my favorite people in the universe.

It's hard to imagine life without these experiences.

Some days, though, it gnaws at me. The health thing. The guilt thing. Or both. And I ponder what it might be like to not eat meat.

Then I take stupid pictures like this in grocery stores, and I wonder some more.

I hear falafel is a pretty good source of protein.

Either way, photography is supposed to make us feel and ponder. It may even prod us somewhat. I hope that’s the case here.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #grocery #store #loblaws #meat #vegetarian #shopping #retail #random #street #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: