Friday, August 12, 2022

Mushy berries and a patient kid

Remember the fallen
London, ON
August 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


You come across a lot of weird stuff over the course of an average day.

Like a sidewalk covered with berries in various states of mushiness.

I can’t explain why I ended up sitting on the concrete to get the shot while our oh so patient daughter entertained the dog - I’m thinking it’s because scenes like this disappear into the past if you don’t capture then now, Now, NOW. But I’m not entirely sure.

Whatever the motivation may be, I can’t promise I won’t do it again the next time we come across a similar scene.

The planet is random, after all. So are we.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #red #berry #berries #texture #random #sidewalk #streetphotography #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:
Streetheart, August 2022

No comments: