Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thirsty trees crying tears of joy

The source of all life
London, ON
August 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


I learn something new every time I shoot photos alongside our daughter.

This time out, the trees at the edge of the baseball field caught her eye, and soon enough she was artfully shooting through them toward the setting sun. Her framing-with-leaves technique is seriously unreal.

Every parent wishes their kid will exceed them, and it brings me immense joy to see all of our children do things I can only dream of. In Dahlia’s case, her ideation through the lens is next level.

I needed something to do while she worked her magic, so I found another tree nearby and tried my best. Needless to say, hers are way better. Which is as it should be.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #sun #sunset #sky #weather #wx #walkabout #forest #tree #trees #water #droplets #jaycee #park #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #photography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:

No comments: