Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Dogs celebrate new years, too

Let's party
London, ON
September 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


If you are - or are friends with folks who happen to be - Jewish, you may be noticing lots of Happy New Year messages in your feed.

So if you’re celebrating Rosh Hashana, or if you simply love any excuse for a holiday, please accept my wishes for a great 5783. Where have the millenia gone?

Now, while I’m busy over here stuffing my face with my wife’s apple cake (seriously, I don’t deserve her) please enjoy this scene of Calli looking mournfully at me after she successfully extracted treats from my jeans pocket. For the record, they’re always in my right-front pocket, and she’s known that since day 1.

Never try to outsmart a Schnauzer.

Our struggles with treat management aside, whatever we celebrate we should all have as sweet a year as she’s already having.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #roshhashana #newyear #calli #callitheschnauzer #dog #dogs #actofdog #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #ınstagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

No comments: