Saturday, January 14, 2023

May your future find fortune

Unintentional double entendre
London, ON
July 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Every family has its quirky little traditions, and ours is no different. This one revolves around fortune cookies, and our tendency to take pictures of the particularly memorable fortunes.

I’ll admit this one stopped me dead in my tracks. As much as I do my best to follow the advice printed on the tiny slips of paper, I think I’ll politely decline to, ah, take this one any further.

(Not gonna lie, though: wouldn’t it be neat to be the person who writes these? Talk about a sweet gig!)

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #kitchen #table #spontaneous #mandarin #restaurant #supportlocal #food #fortune #cookie #doublemeaning #kindadirty #stilllife #monochrome #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:

No comments: