Tuesday, May 09, 2023

Calli at 6

I'll share my ball if you ask nicely
London, ON
April 2023
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Why hello there. Would you know that dogs have birthdays, too? And that today is my sixth one?

No cake for me, though. Sugar and Schnauzers are a bad mix. And let’s not talk about me and lit candles. Bad, bad idea.

This is my favourite ball. I have a number of them, in different sizes and colours. They are, to be blunt, the only toys on Planet Earth that I do not destroy within seconds.

I have been called feisty, sassy, bonkers, insane, and rude. I am uncontrollably loud. I do not sleep well. I can’t walk a straight line to save my life. I bark madly at other dogs, and I fiercely guard my home against squirrels, bunnies, birds, and even the occasional chipmunk. I am not allowed into the local Tim Hortons. Or any Tim Hortons, for that matter.

Yet my people love me. And I love them back even more. I tap the back of their legs with my nose as we walk through the house, and I blur my tail when they come back from an adventure. I like to stare at them a lot. My dad says I look into his soul. I don’t know what a soul is, but he smiles when he says it, so it must be good.

I know how lucky I am, because my humans tell me this all the time. I’m not so good with the word thing, but they tell me I often communicate better than other humans do. It’s not that hard when you lead with your heart.

I’d best get back to playing with the big blue ball, because soon it’ll be time for my snack and our walk. This life thing is quite the trip, and I’m glad mine has been such a charmed one so far.

Woof!

Love,

Calli the Wonderschnauzer

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #calli #callitheschnauzer #dog #dogs #actofdog #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #photography #apple #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #ınstagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:
Calli at 5, May 2022

No comments: