Monday, April 25, 2005

Pop cans...again

For some odd reason, lots of people looking for pop cans via the major search engines have been coming to the site. I realize it is not my place to question the inexplicable algorithms that govern how the words I write are parsed by a search engine spider. My sole response is to post yet another (not very good) picture of, yes, a pop can.

This one, incidentally, is the first picture I ever took with a digital camera (I know, such a thrill.) It's about five years-old, and was taken during one of those insufferable corporate/divisional picnics that we all hate, yet feel compelled to attend for the sake of our careers. This time out, I magically found myself saddled with official photographer duties. For some reason, the role follows me around like a magnet wherever I go.

Perhaps my new strategy the next time I'm "asked" to take pictures at one of these will be to fill the memory card with close-ups of the well-tended lawn, upside-down views of the BBQ, and photographic surveys of the potato salad and cole slaw.

Drink up!

No comments: