Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
Laval, QC, August 2007 [Click to embiggen]
For the record, no living beings were harmed while photographing this scene. My wife, on the other hand, thought I was a little silly for doing so.
Your turn: Name or caption this image in a comment. I promise you it'll be fun. Entries are free, so submit as many as you wish.
About last week's image of the dandelion: I got lots of great responses to this one. Many honorables this time out:
- Melanie, Anne and Heidi: "Make a wish"
- Jan Scholl: Geodesic
- Robin: "Blow job" (I laughed for a while when I first read this one!)
- Tabor: "Missed one!"
- Slim: "Sometimes it's okay to give into temptation..."
- Awareness: "Wishful thinking......."
- Dak-ind: "Not on MY lawn!"
- Pastormac's Ann: "Awaiting the sacred breath of freedom..."
- Moi: "Here today, gone tomorrow!"
Have fun with this week's Jeff Goldblum-inspired image!
One more thing: This will either inspire or sicken you, but this image was captured in a restaurant. The little sucker was buzzing around the window, and I zoomed in on him when he took a break from annoying everyone around him (her? Who knows...)
Either way, I'll keep the name of the restaurant quiet to protect the guilty.