[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
[Click to make me taller]
Please note: This photo continues this week's Thematic Photographic theme, angles. Got a picture - or a link to one - that fits the theme? Have a hankering to grab your camera and take just such a picture? Click here to get involved.You can have a lot of fun with the late afternoon sun. I'm not, shall we say, vertically gifted. But on this day, in this light, none of that mattered.
Your turn: Please suggest a caption for this image. Come to think of it, suggest as many as you wish! I'll choose the winner next Sunday. Need more background on how this works? Click here.
About last week's spider photo: I have to apologize for the creepiness of this pic. I received e-mail, IM, Facebook and Twitter messages from more than a few people who wanted to let me know they wouldn't be looking at this entry. It gave them the willies. Since I'm not named Willy, and this is a family-friendly blog, I'll keep future pics from freaking anyone out. For my non-arachnophobic captioners, honorable menschens go to:
- Judy: "Oh what a tangled web she weaves..."
- Star: "Welcome to my parlor."
- Robin: "Web writer" (though, truth be told, I revelled in her full list of submissions)
- Salubrina: "Just when i needed a fly on the wall, there's none to be found"
- Bradley: "While the cool kids were hangin' out, the arachnerd was inside playing on the web."
- Sealaura: ""Wilbur, better appreciate this!"
- Awareness: "Inner beauty is what matters."