90 degrees of plastic
London, ON, September 2008 [Click to enlarge]
First, a word of thanks: last week's Thematic Photographic theme, nature, was the most popular one in TP's history. I'm blown away that this little idea of mine has touched so many people and is well on its way to becoming quite the tradition. Thank you for your enthusiasm, and for helping spread the word. Here's to bigger and better things...
About this photo: While taking pictures at our daughter's birthday party, I found myself wandering around the fringes of the room, looking for the kinds of scenes that most folks wouldn't associate with a party (I'm odd that way.) The kids hadn't yet had cake, so the table was as clean as clean could be. Something in the folds of the plastic table cloth made me stop and stare. I love lines, even when they're drawn in unconventional ways.
Your turn: This week's Thematic Photographic theme is angles. As ever, feel free to interpret the theme any way you see fit. The joy in this lies in seeing the incredible variation in submissions from everyone who plays along as the week progresses. If you're new to TP, here's how it works:
- Every Wednesday evening, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...angles.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.