Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm on TV. Don't watch if you're davening*

TVO's Steve Paikin interviews me on BlackBerry maker RIM's battles with foreign governments on tonight's show, The Agenda With Steve Paikin. The episode page, Wireless Storm, is located here, and the podcast will be posted here after the show airs. If you live in Ontario and want to watch it on-air, it's scheduled for broadcast tonight at 8:00 p.m. ET.

Why am I on television when I really ought to be in shul hoping I get another year on this planet? (You just know my mother's asking this very question.) Not to worry: It was pre-taped earlier today.

Enjoy the show. More soon.

And if you find yourself in a synagogue tonight looking toward the year to come with hope and forethought, gmar chatimah tovah to you and your family. May 5771 be filled with peace, health and happiness for us all, whatever we celebrate.

* Davening = praying. Yom Kippur, the Jewish Day of Atonement, begins at sundown tonight and continues through sundown tomorrow (Saturday).

2 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

gmar chatimah tovah, Carmi!

Yeah, I'm online. I went to shul earlier this afternoon. I found an online service; it was very cool.

Scarlet said...

I hope you had a good fast Carmi.