Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Radio days, revisited

Back in the studio
London, ON
March 2020
Like many journalists in this internet-disrupted age, I no longer work full-time in traditional media. Which means I'm not on-air as often as I used to be.

Of course, I love what I now do, and wouldn't change it for the world. But every once in a while, I like to get in front of a mic or a camera again. The love of the craft of radio and television is something that'll never fully leave me, and on occasion it's a good thing for me to exercise the media part of my brain.

I'm lucky to know folks like Loreena Dickson and Ken Eastwood, hosts of Newstalk 1290 CJBK's morning show. They're lovely people, and when they call and ask me to sit in for a bit, it's always quite the treat to say yes.

Here's what it looked like when I dropped in for their Round Table segment this week. A good time was had by all.

Already looking forward to the next time. Hope you can tune in.

No comments: