Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Welcome to the foggy hotel

Looking up into a murky sky
Orlando, FL
March 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Mother Nature decided to shroud paradise in fog this morning, so the little voice inside my head told me to head out into the darkness and drink it in for a bit.

The fog should be gone by the time we're back in session for the second day of our conference. But I'm thinking I may need to walk around a bit more during the few quiet moments we get when we're not running flat-out.

That balance thing and all. I'm still trying to figure it out.

#orlando #florida #fla #itrg #infotechlive #infotech #conference #fog #weather #wx #hilton #hotel #building #architecture #road #trip #travel #travelphotography #travelgram #photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #google #pixel2 #teampixel #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: