Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Driving around the Monopoly board

Open-top motoring at its finest
Delray Beach, FL
December 2007
This photo originally shared on Instagram
I played a lot of Monopoly as a kid, and for reasons that remain murky to this day, I always wanted to be the car.

Thimbles and wheelbarrows didn't turn my crank, and if I was going to meander around a multicolored board doing my best impression of a heartless king of capitalism, it made sense to do it in style.

At least that's what eight-year-old me once thought.

Who am I kidding? I was still calling dibs on the car well into adulthood.

Old habits die hard, after all.

#delray #beach #florida #throwback #road #trip #travel #travelphotography #travelgram #vacation #explore #monopoly #game #board #stilllife #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: