Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Scanning a Boston neighborhood

The things we do and don't see
Boston, MA
April 2006
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Do you ever stare at an urban scene like this and wonder about all the lives and stories playing out within it?

I do that often, and almost always end my musings with a stark realization: There's no way to really know what's going on in any of them.

Something to keep in mind, I think, the next time any of us decides to fire up a social media app and weigh in on something or other.

We simply never know what life is like for others.

Words to live by.

#boston #throwback #random #urban #street #photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

1 comment:

Tabor said...

I think I am pretty good at looking at the broad picture and understanding others and their lives. Maybe I am wrong.