Sunday, June 28, 2020

Ice Cream Sunday

Shadows on a blue wall
St. Thomas, ON
June 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram
We drove 45 minutes out of town today so we could get ice cream.

Why the heck would we do that?

Pandemic life means finding tiny opportunities for normalcy wherever and whenever possible, and ice cream with some of my fave peeps seemed eminently reasonable.

Clearly I'm less than reasonable, because not only did I not get an ice cream - the existential cherry milkshake beckoned - but I trained my lens on the pastel-blue-painted concrete-block wall just to the right of the hastily built ordering window.

Because nothing says ice cream like blue-painted concrete.

For the record, the shake was epic; the folks I shared it with even more so.

May whatever you choose to do - or eat, or spend time doing - be just as sweet.

#stthomas #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #shaws #icecream #random #sun #shadow #lines #geometry #texture #blue #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Darn!!! NOw I want ice cream!