Thursday, August 19, 2021

Celebrating #WorldPhotographyDay with a tree

Someone barked up the right tree
St. Thomas, ON
August 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Today is #WorldPhotographyDay.

EVERY day should be World Photography Day, of course, because there will never be enough reasons to not tell a story or four through imagery. But it's nevertheless a blessing to be gifted a set day on the calendar to celebrate the joy of our craft with other passionate creators.

So I've chosen to celebrate with a simple photo that takes two dimensions and seemingly converts them into three. It reminds me what a crazy-cool world we live in, and how much fun it is to tell its story.

Seriously, this photography thing is sheer magic. I believed it when I was a child dreaming of taking my own photos on my own camera someday, and I believe it now.

Happy p-day, gang. Now go out and trip your shutter.

#stthomas #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #elevated #park #railway #train #bridge #nature #tree #trees #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #photography #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: