Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sleeping with her eyes open

This spot is just right
London, ON
June 2020
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Some days I have a hard time figuring out where I'm at or what I should do next, and lately that seems to be happening more frequently than it usually does.

I find spending time with this little being to be helpful in navigating the rougher patches of pandemic life.

Because she seems to have figured it all out. And while I can't curl up in a ball quite as effectively as she can, I somehow feel better when I see her do the same.

Be more like dogs, then. I think I can handle that.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #calli #callitheschnauzer #dog #dogs #schnauzerpuppy #schnauzersofinstagram #schnauzergram #schnauzers #dogsofinstagram #instapuppy #photography #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: