Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
Cordele, GA, December 2007 [Click to enlarge]
It's funny the things you see when you're topping off the tank in a forlorn old gas station beside I-75 somewhere deep in southern Georgia. I have no doubt you'll all have rich things to say about this week's hastily captured image.
Your turn: Please creatively suggest a caption in a comment. Enter as often as you like, and keep checking back through the week to see what other folks have come up with.
About last week's image of two men on scaffolding: I didn't see any messy headlines in the next day's paper, so I suspect they got their work done safely. Still, you all made me laugh, hard, with your excellent captions. Here's a rundown of this week's honorable menschens:
- Awareness: "Tryouts for the Flying Wallendas."
- Judy: "An accident waiting to happen."
- Me: "Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your..."
- D.O.M. Dan: "Don't Jump! A fall from that height will only hurt you!"
- Sassy Mama Bear: "See I'm really this big!"
- Barbie2be: "The ladder of success."
- Robin: "Business casual."
One more thing: Big news in our little blogworld, as we're now up to TWO weekly photo-related themes here on Written Inc. now. Watch this space on Wednesday for Thematic Photographic. If you missed this week's inaugural post, click here. I promise you it won't hurt a bit.