- The car adapter, data cable and windshield suction cup thing for your GPS do not belong in the recycling bin. Bad things happen if you fail to heed this. Don't ask how I know.
- My wife is a very understanding woman. See #1 for explanation.
- When a 7-year-old promises to share a piece of chocolate with you, don't let him start the festivities. I'm still waiting for my chocolate. I'll be waiting for a good long while.
- Our dog seems to look even sweeter when we tie a bandana around his neck. I'm not sure why that is, but the Winnie the Pooh/Eeyore motif really suits him. He's still insane, though.
- I get excited by geeky things. To wit, I just upgraded to Firefox 3.0 (run, don't walk here to do the same.) I did a little happy dance when it loaded successfully for the first time. I'm odd that way.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Random observations of a nerdy writer
The old noggin is pounding, for some reason. So rather than try to gut out a photo and an accompanying cohesive thought, I'll wuss out and share a few quick observations before I put the hat back over my head and try to zen the pain away. Yes, I declare zen a verb: