Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Thematic Photographic - The rules, such as they are...

I shudder at the term "rules" because it makes this sound so, I don't know, bureaucratic. It isn't. Thematic Photographic is supposed to be fun. And it's designed to give us all an excuse to take our cameras out, push our photographic boundaries and bit and then share the results with lots of like-minded folks. Here's how it works:
  • Every Thursday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
  • Each entry has a unique theme.
  • You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
  • You paste a link to your entry in a comment on my blog.
  • If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
  • You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For a full week after I launch a new theme, I support it with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
  • Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
  • You may find all Thematic Photographic entries by clicking here. The rules (this link) may be found here.
  • And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.

2 comments:

Rael Wienburg said...

http://raelrant.blogspot.com/

Rael Wienburg said...

Was totally taken by this tree yesterday.
http://raelrant.blogspot.com/