Sunday, February 14, 2010

CSI: Parking Attendant


Ready for high-speed pursuit
Deerfield Beach FL, December 2008


It's "what I did on vacation" week here at Written Inc. (see here for more), and as you can see, I spent my vacation last year shooing surreptitious pictures of absolute strangers. I'm odd that way.

I'm not sure what this particular officer did to deserve getting busted down to parking duty, but I sure hope he eventually found his smile. After all, despite the somewhat humbling optics of driving a golf cart around and handing out tickets to parking-challenged tourists, hanging around the beach all day can't be an entirely lousy means of employment.

At least he's employed, right?

Your turn: What's he thinking?

5 comments:

JGH said...

Hi Carmi - Thanks for visiting Nyack Backyard.

It's nice to see one of these guys just hanging out and not writing out tickets for once! I'm going on a little vacation this week and hope to take lots of photos - maybe I'll join in your thematic photography meme when I get back!
Enjoyed your photos.

Mimi Lenox said...

He's thinking...."I really like the red bikini."

Ha!

Dorothy said...

Your right you wonder, however, he may be more peaceful with his life then most of us.

Thanks for visiting grammology
hope you come back.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Pamela said...

what is he thinking?
"D@mn Toursits!"

Anonymous said...

He's thinking "I'll tell Ethel it was a hell of a day. It was, too... I only saw 5 bikinis!"