He sleeps everywhere
Laval, QC, August 2009
About this photo: It's "at rest" week through next Wednesday. If you'd like to share your own similarly-themed Thematic Photographic moment, please click here.It's been a while since Frasier appeared on the blog, so I thought I'd take this moment to catch you up on what he's been up to of late:
- He sleeps. A lot. Location, as you can see, doesn't seem to be much of an issue for him.
- He barks. A lot. Especially if he's just met you or if you're a dog person.
- He smells. That's largely our fault, as he's way overdue for his grooming. But I am, for some reason, not mortified by dog smell. I'm odd that way.
- He eats garbage. I don't understand the appeal, but if I had a dollar for every time we returned home to a trail of stinkage winding its way through the kitchen, I'd be rich. At least he sort of feels some guilt afterward, as he walks up to us with his head bowed and eyes averted.
- He steals food. Nothing is safe unless it's stored way high. The latest victim: a bagel that was sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. Oh, and the Ziploc bag of oatmeal cookies that be dug out of my camera bag. I never knew dogs liked oatmeal.
Your turn: What do dogs dream about?