Friday, April 09, 2010

Can I play, too?


Waiting his turn
Richmond Hill, ON, February 2010
About this photo: We're remembering the winter that was, and I'm hoping you'll share a wintry scene of your own. Click here to participate in our weekly photo sharing insanity, Thematic Photographic.
All Frasier wanted was to be off his leash so he could bound up and down the snowy toboggan hill with his favorite folks. But since obedience isn't his strongest suit, and since my luck would result in the bylaw enforcement officer coming around the corner just as he'd be chasing the neighbor's dog back into the next zip code, I kept him leashed.

Every once in a while, the munchkins came back to him and made sure he didn't feel alone. Made me feel a little warmer on this frigid afternoon knowing the sharing gene was alive and well in all of them.

Your turn: What's he thinking?

5 comments:

MorahMommy said...

Squirrel?

Maybe when are they going to take back inside I'm freezing.

Okay maybe he wouldn't say that, but I certainly would!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

If he was my SIL's Great Dane, he'd be wondering why no one put his winter boots on him!

srp said...

Daisy would be saying.... "Whose bright idea was this?" With a sarcastic whine, of course. We don't usually get snow here, or at least not as much as we did. My dog does not like snow. She is more of a.. watch it out the window from a nice warm place... kind of creature.

Who Thought This Snow Business Was A Good Thing

kenju said...

Aw, Daddy, he just wants to play along with them. Too bed he's incorrigible!

Alice Van-Weed said...

what a cute doggie...been wanting to play