Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pancaked

Let the record show that this morning, I made pancakes for the kids. In the process, nothing was burned and no one was starved or poisoned. At least not yet.

Given my, ah, less than stellar skills in the kitchen, the munchkins had a good time ridiculing me along the way. But with our daughter's expert guidance - she knows where my wife stores everything, because otherwise I'd be resorting to garden tools - we somehow all made it work.

A good morning amid the darkness. Gotta love these little people.

2 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Good job and good luck, Carmi!
~

Unknown said...

Good looking hot-cakes, Carmi.

As a red seal chef, I can tell you that photograph also ties in with your speed theme for the week. Nothing requires quicker kitchen reflex than breakfast cookery.