Saturday, February 16, 2013

When life gets in the way...

Sorry for going quiet this week, folks. Lots going on in our little family's world, some of it really good (work) and some of it really challenging (pretty much everything else.)

I'll have more later, but in the meantime I didn't want anyone to think I had disappeared for good. I haven't: just trying to keep the right balls in the air, and just trying to be there for the people who matter most.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you'll take a moment today to hug those closest to you. No reason needed. Just because.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey there. I have been absent from here as of late. I usually lurk these days, anyway. I hope that you and yours get through the temporary challenges quickly and figure out how best to handle those that persevere. Every time I read a story about Blackberry's attempt at resurgence, I think of you. I understand why you don't cover that anymore, but nobody else writes it as well as you.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Good luck, Carmi.

You know we will all leave the light on for you.

;-)