Saturday, January 31, 2015

Take me out to the ballgame

Levys in the stands
Toronto, ON
July 2014
For more Thematic childhood memories, head here
One fine day last July, we decided to take the kids to see the Blue Jays play. Since we live in London and the Jays play in Toronto, it made for a grand adventure of a day for all of us.

Thankfully, the good guys won. And thankfully it was a packed house that day, which made it even more of a crazy experience for them.

I remember moments like this from when I was a kid. And I'm hoping they carry days like this with them as they continue their own relentless and entirely-too-fast march toward adulthood.

Your turn: Are you a fan? Of whom? And why?

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Great pic! I remember my dad took us to some Washington Senators games when we were little.
~