Thursday, July 18, 2024

One cloudy Viper

The things we see in the sky
London, ON
May 2024
This photo originally shared on Instagram


On a stormy night in southern Ontario, I spot a cloud formation that, to me, anyway, looks suspiciously like an F-16 just after takeoff.

I’m standing alone in an elementary school parking lot, so it’s not as if I can ask anyone if they can see it, too.

But the longer I stare at it, the more I appreciate that it doesn’t matter whether or not someone may or may not see a fighter jet in the clouds.

What matters is that they look to the skies in the first place.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #sunset #cloudspotting #weather #wx #optimistpark #nature #naturephotography #landscape #landscapephotography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photography

Related:
Head in the clouds, October 2022

No comments: