Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rounding up the bylines...

As some of you may know, I live on both sides of the pen, so to speak. As an analyst, I'm interviewed by journalists for content that focuses on the shifting intersection of technology, business and society. As a journalist, I write articles for a range of tech media, including Processor (mainly tech coverage) and Certification Magazine (monthly security columnist.) Here's a rundown of some recent bylines:

Certification Magazine
Processor
I'll share more here as more bylined work is published.

Your turn: I love this work. Interviewing people from pretty much everywhere and sharing their stories with a widespread audience is a total joy for me. I'd love to hear any thoughts/suggestions you might have re. who else I should write for. Be creative...I'm looking for more. Thanks!

4 comments:

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

I am not good with titles but ...How about "Sink or Swim..How companies are changing their focus to stay afloat"

My husband is part owner of one of the largest computer companies south of Atlanta. If they had not changed their focus from small buisness to the medical industry they would have had to close up shop. They have watched most of their previous clients (real estate and construction) go under.

They saw it coming, changed their focus and survived!

HTH

kenju said...

Carmi, I know so little about your work that I'm useless with suggestions.

Lori Schmidt (LoriProPhoto) said...

Hi Carmi
Thanks so much for your visit to my blog again it was good to see you there. I dont get to read everyone's anymore or to post every day but maybe with the onset of winter I will gt back into the habit.

I am sorry I dont have any suggestions, I get on better with my animals than people LOL and am about as creative as a brick.

I am going to go back a bit on your blog and catch up on a bit of your recent news.

Anonymous said...

it's a slow morning for me carmi, i read some of your articles. as "clueless" as i am i was interested in some of them. last year i went to israel with a girlfriend who bought the canadian distributorship to this company http://www.pineapp.com/. it was a meeting of all international distributors and we could have used a guy like you. instead i had to sit beside my friend and google every term or reference that we didn't understand. now i can actually read one your articles and YAY get it.