Sunday, March 29, 2020

No humping

Swept away
London, ON
March 2017
This photo originally shared on Instagram
Be careful when you take pictures of rail yards.

Why?

Because train cops are a thing (who knew?) Moreover, some of them track social media. And sometimes they call your employer and accuse you of trespassing.

For the record, I was being a good boy here. I stood on a public sidewalk, and used my longish lens to reach into the railyard and capture this gloomy scene on a foggy morning.

Once I explained this to my new train cop friend, he agreed I didn't deserve to be tossed into the choo-choo pokey. And I had a new story to add to my growing list.

If only all adventures could be this trivial. If only this represented our biggest worry when heading out to share stories from the world around us.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #train #rail #throwback #weather #wx #fog #photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #Nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #dslr #zoom #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: