Monday, August 23, 2021

Lean into the curves

A journey you can feel
St. Thomas, ON
August 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


The geometry of a curved road never grows old.

You can look at it from the perspective of an observer, but if you really want to have fun, do so as a participant, one who carries momentum through the bends, feeling the creases of the road beneath, the invisible energy of a stretch of the planet that only comes alive as we move through it with purpose.

Some things, after all, are best felt.

I haven't yet ridden this particular stretch, but looking at it from above reminds me why I need to change that soon.

The Chevrolet ad campaign encourages us to find new roads. I think I just did.

#stthomas #ldnont #london #ontario #canada #elevated #park #railway #train #bridge #landscape #green #photography #nikon #nikonphotography #nikon_photography #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins #family #everything

No comments: