Sunday, December 19, 2021

Going on a cottage cheese adventure

Hmm, I wonder if this is for me
London, ON
December 2021
This photo originally shared on Instagram


Fun fact: I often take silly-looking photos like this one.

They aren't remotely artistic. But they serve a specific purpose, and I take them because I'm headed out on a hunting/foraging expedition (read to the grocery store) and I've got to get a particular kind of something.

Since absent-mindedness is kind of my thing - I can remember the specific impulse of a Space Shuttle Main Engine, but not a particular kind of cottage cheese - I take pictures before I go.

Since we're being honest, this will often be followed by a similarly impromptu FaceTime session with my wife when I get to the grocery store. Because sometimes you just need to talk to your peeps.

And since we're being especially honest, I ended up rushing through the store after taking this pic, and I ended up forgetting to call via FaceTime.

Which is how I managed to bring home lactose-free sour cream instead of cottage cheese. Because I'm an idiot.

Thankfully the dog doesn't care, and as you can see here she's happy to help me out whether or not I remember to follow my own process. Such a sweet girl.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #grocery #store #dairy #cottagecheese #shopping #retail #random #stilllife #photography #actofdog #apple #iphone #iphone11 #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded #lifeinthemargins

No comments: