Saturday, July 02, 2022

Bridge to a hopefully healthy outcome

Walk this way
London, ON
June 2022
This photo originally shared on Instagram


No one ever really wants to visit the hospital unless the reason is to meet a newborn.

But if you’ve got to go, a few surreptitiously captured photos along the way can help cut the tension.

At least that was my theory as I wandered across the pedestrian access bridge on my way to an appointment. I figured a few seconds spent composing something - indeed, anything - would help me get rid of the sick feeling in my tummy.

It didn’t work, but I had to try all the same.

And now you’ve been there, virtually, with me. Which I hope helps you if you ever have to take a similar journey.

#ldnont #london #ontario #canada #hospital #victoria #lhsc #monochrome #photography #iphone #shotoniphone #photooftheday #instagood #nofilter #nofilterneeded

Related:
Waiting, uncomfortably, December 2018
Fun with gurneys, October 2004

No comments: