Thursday, July 14, 2022

PODCAST: Lessons to my Younger Self

I am beyond honoured that Sam East invited me onto her amazing podcast, Lessons to my Younger Self. In this latest episode, we talk about my stroke, and what I learned in the process.

I hope my experience offers up some light to you all, no matter what you've been through in your own life. Enjoy - and when you're done, please subscribe. We'd all be better people if we followed her work.

Here's what Sam had to say:

Mensch (noun, Yiddish): a person of integrity and honour. Also the first word that comes to mind when I think of Carmi Levy 🙌🏼

You might know Carmi as the very insightful technology journalist, who's been making appearances on Canadian TV for years. You might not know that Carmi suffered a very unexpected stroke in 2013 - an experience that he doesn’t shy away from talking about. Nope, Carmi leans all the way into life. And the perspective he has, which is the very essence of carpe diem, is one we could all probably lean into a lot more.

Check out my chat with the amazing Carmi Levy wherever you get your pods 🎧 https://anchor.fm/sameast

Technical Producer: Chris Luis
Sound Design: Adam Ketch

No comments: