Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm on TV

My surreal life continues. The interview that aired on Report on Business Television last night is now available online. If you've ever wanted to see me on television - or at all, since I realize I'm a bit of a disembodied writer to most folks - now's your chance.

The interview page is here: http://www.robtv.com/articles/rob.tv/2. The show was broadcast Wednesday, December 21, 2005. Just click on the Play link below the graf to auto-load the media player. My interview runs from about 10 minutes into the 60-minute package, and lasts a touch over 5 minutes.

Your turn: If you're familiar with Research In Motion, I'd be interested to hear your perspectives on this case. If you're not, feel free to share your thoughts anyway.

12 comments:

Dak-Ind said...

i am leaving my hello from michele now, and as i am not familiar with the research in motion (it sounds like some MIT project to me) i will just go quietly off to watch your interievw! how exciting, i KNOW (sort of)someone on tv!!

Chatty said...

Hi Carmi. The link was taking forever to load, so I figured I would come back and just say, "Hi! How are you?" Oh, and Michele sent me tonight.

Sandy said...

How fun to actually "see" a cyber-friend. :) Thanks for sharing the clip, Carmi.

Prego said...

I find it a stretch to sound that intelligent about anything. Not only that, but I'm not nearly as telegenic. Very cool, Carm.

p

Crazy MomCat said...

I am intrigued and impressed. Off to click on that link.

Michele sent me!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about but how cool.....

Lee Ann said...

Very Cool...You are quite dashing! I like the wee bit of an accent:)

kenju said...

Carmi, you are as photogenic as you are well-written, and you think well on your feet. I have told you before that I think you are more handsome than that photo you use on the blog - and this proves it again.

I know nothing of RIM or the suit -but you could convince me fairly easily!

Karen said...

Hey, very cool! You look very professional and I love hearing the Canadian accents! ;-)

I'll have to ask my hubby about this, since he's a stock broker.

Great job. Hope you're enjoying another 15 minutes of fame!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Work gave me a Crackberry, otherwise I wouldn't have one. I do like it, despite it's addictive qualities...

I think that RIM is not going down because of this. They may have to pay out some for the patent, but their product is so heavily used, it would be hard to see people just giving them up.

Michele didn't send me as such.

Janet said...

What? You're on television! How cool!

Unknown said...

I had finally had a chance to watch. Very cool! Also cool that I got a chance to "see" you.

Still, I have no idea what you were talking about.