Sunday, December 25, 2005

The physics of Santa Claus - Redux

Just before Christmas last year, I posted a scientific analysis of the rotund red-suited guy - The Physics of Santa Claus - to Written Inc. In the interest of a new annual tradition, I invite you to click the link and re-read what has rapidly become a seasonal classic.

Your turn: Got any other holiday funnies to share? Either post 'em in a comment or drop me a link.

(And if you're celebrating this holiday, I'd like to wish you the merriest Christmas imaginable. No, I didn't wish anyone a generic happy holiday or season's greeting. I said, "Merry Christmas." I meant it, PC-zealots be damned.)

11 comments:

utenzi said...

I'll match your "merry christmas" with a Happy Hanukkah (at sundown, anyway), Carmi--PC zealots be damned!

Happy Holidays! (dammit, my resolve weakened)

Uisce said...

I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Good Morning, dear Carmi..
I'm here from Michele this morning...
I LOVE your Santa piece...LOL!

Once again, I wish you a very Happy Hanukah!!!

A pleasure getting to know you through Blogging, Carmi...

Spock said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family!

HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

Carmi,
Happy Hanukkah to you and your family!

ribbiticus said...

very funny. absolutely credible points there. too bad, i'd rather suspend my disbelief for this season - lol!

here's wishing you and your family a most blessed christmas/hanukkah, carmi! :)

Steph said...

My most recent post was very politically incorrect. Hey, it's Christmas! :)
Merry Christmas Carmi!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carmi! Merry Christmas! I do have a funny story... Go check out my site for a conversation I had with my neice last night!

Hope you are having a great Christmas Day...

Cheers!

Cylithria Dubois said...

Happy Holidays!!!

kenju said...

Thanks, Carmi! And you and your family have a Happy Hanukkah too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Christmas. Here's a link to my holiday story:
http://storms.typepad.com/booklust/2005/12/a_heartwarming_.html