You didn't say please
Toronto, ON, May 2008 [Click to embiggen]
Welcome back to Thematic Photographic. This weekly photo challenge has become a highlight for me, and I hope for you, too!
This week's theme is...signs!
They're quite literally everywhere, telling us where to go and what to do (or not to do, as the case may be.) It's easy to let them fade into the background - and I suspect most of us do just that as we try to navigate our way around without getting flattened in the process. But sometimes, you come across a sign that makes you pause and think.
As you post and share your sign-themed photos this week, I hope you'll take a bit of time to ponder the meaning of signs. I also hope you'll share a thought or two about them along the way. Most of all, I hope you have fun with it.
Your turn: Here are the Thematic Photographic guidelines:
- I post a new entry every Wednesday evening.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...signs!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- You may post one per day, many per day, one each day of the entire week, whatever suits your fancy. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too. I like when lots of folks have fun with photography.