To err is human. To forgive, bovine.
Middlesex County, ON, July 2008 [Click to embiggen]
This week's image comes to us courtesy of the farmers just up the road from our house. I was on my way to pick our daughter up from a playdate last weekend when I caught this happy family of moos out of the corner of my eye. The sunroof was open, the sun was shining and cool tunes were tootling through the wondervan. I pulled over and quietly approached the roadside fence to avoid spooking them.
Then the one in front started to pee. So much for not spooking them. Ah, the joys of photography.
Your turn: It's time for YOU to share YOUR animal-themed pictures with the rest of my little blog-world. Here's how it works:
- I post a new entry every Wednesday evening.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...animals!
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- Feel free to play along as often as you like. You can keep posting, playing and sharing for as long as you wish.
- Please share this link with friends, too. I like when lots of folks have fun with photography.