Please caption this image
[Click here for instructions on how Caption This works]
San Francisco, CA, July 2008 [Click to enlarge]
Quick note: This photo continues this week's Thematic Photographic theme, patterns. Please click here if you'd like to participate.I'd like to share another image from my recent trip to San Fran. This one was taken from my hotel room window. I felt as if I was watching a little mini-play play out as this couple slowly came together from opposite sides of the square. I guess this makes me a bit of a voyeur.
But what would you call this photo? Stick with me...
Your turn: Please suggest a caption or a title for this photo. Use your imagination - the weirder, the better - and feel free to submit as many as you wish. I encourage promiscuous captioners!
About last week's photo of a homeless gentleman: I felt an immense sadness as soon as I took this photo. I could capture a scene with my lens, but I was powerless to actually do anything about it. Such is the limit of photography, I guess. So many of you shared very poignant captions, including these Honorable Menschens:
- Barbie2be: "Trying to get by."
- Judy: "No vehicles, and not much future."
- Canadian Mark: "This looks like the bottom, it's all up from here."
- Steve: "Broken-carted" and "Remains of the day."
- Gordon: "Love me for who I am, not what you'd like me to be."
- Terri: "Survivor: San Francisco."
- Jacie: "Grace under pressure."