When home is a bench
San Francisco, CA, July 2008 [Click to enlarge]
We all come across scenes that make us a little bit sad, that may be kinda bittersweet, that make us stop and think, that change us in some small or not-so-small way. I'm hoping you'll turn the dimmers down a bit this week as we share photos that are poignant.
Here's how Thematic Photographic, my weekly strictly-for-fun photo challenge, works:
- Every Wednesday evening, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...poignant.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry.
- You may post one per day, many per day, one each day of the entire week, whatever suits your fancy. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too. I want this thing to being photographic happiness to lots of people - and I need your help.
(And, yes, we're still pimping for Caption This entries. Click here to go there.)