Deerfield Beach, FL, December 2008 [Click to embiggen]
Last week's Thematic Photographic theme, new, resulted in so many evocative submissions that I thought we'd explore the opposite theme this week. But "old" doesn't really fit in this politically correct era. And my wife would smack me. So "aged" it is.
I'll go into detail on this photo in a future entry this week. For now, I hope you enjoy the mournful texture. And I hope it inspires you to share your own perspective on "aged" in the days to come.
Your turn: Got a photo somewhere - in your archives, in your head, wherever - that just screams "aged"? If so, this is your chance to share it. Once you've posted it on your blog, leave the link in a comment so that everyone can see it. Serial TPers are most definitely welcome. New to TP? Here's how it works:
- Every Wednesday evening, at precisely 7 o'clock Eastern, I post a new Thematic Photographic entry.
- Each entry has a unique theme. This week's is...aged.
- You post a similarly themed image over on your blog.
- You paste a link to your entry in a comment here.
- If you've already posted something that fits (on a blog, Facebook, MySpace, wherever) simply post the link to the existing entry. Old or new, all photos are welcome.
- You may post as many photos or links as you wish. For the next week, I'll be supporting this theme with a related picture/posting each day. I encourage you to do the same. This is all about sharing, so feel free to share to your heart's content!
- Please share this link with friends, too, and encourage them to join in. The more, the merrier.
- And please accept my thanks for your enthusiasm. Your participation has made TP a true highlight for me each and every week.