Monday, April 04, 2011

QOTD #14 - On beginnings and endings

"All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time."
Mitch Albom
Mr. Albom is one of my favorite writers, a deft observer of humanity whose work never fails to move me. Every time I think about loss, I'm reminded of this quote. It may be hard to see the truth of it when you're floating through the foggy middle of life-chaos, but his words ring true when viewed through the broader perspective of history.

Your turn: How does time teach?

3 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Time makes us stop and think..and what is important, is that we apply what we have learned.

Anonymous said...

How does time teach? It makes me thing of faith vs experience. I don't know which I put into action first, because my faith is stronger due to certain experiences, and certain experiences were due to my faith.
Anyway, time teaches that all things happen for the good...or at least we can bring good out of all thigns.

Somewhere round about said...

i love this quote

that you for posting it