Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wondering what will be


Where do you want to go today?
Toronto, ON, December 2010
[Please click here for more window-themed Thematic]

Our kids like to look out the window whenever we travel. And when they do, I like to hang back and watch them take it all in. They're pensive, thoughtful individuals, just like my wife, so while I stand there I can almost see the wheels churning as they wonder about where we're going, what will be when we get there, and what adventures we'll encounter along the way.

On this morning, as I watched Noah observe the endless flow at Toronto's Pearson International Airport, I knew his wheels were spinning, and I knew we'd have lots to talk about in the days to come.

Your turn: So, where do you want to go today? Why?

5 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

I want to find that place called 'happy'.. Things are not going so well in my small family..

Deb from WhatsInMyAttic said...

...today, I want to go Lewes, a little beach town, to take some photos of the town, not the beach! Tomorrow..Boston!

Anonymous said...

I'm craving the cliff side trails of the Napali Coast in Kauai. If I could be anywhere today, that'd be it.

Backpack, trekking sandals and a smile from ear to ear...

21 Wits said...

Anywhere! ...

lepifera said...

Into the kitchen scene for a short story I am writing, where I will chitchat with a soon-to-be mother who was also a veteran of the on-going Afghan war.