Monday, February 27, 2012

Bridge within troubled water


Crash
Delray Beach, FL, January 2012
About this photo: We're wrapping up this week's curved theme. There's still time to make a Thematic difference by clicking here. Our new theme, greyish, launches tonight at 7:00 Eastern.
Not a whole lot to say about this photo. I rather wear it on my sleeve that I dig the beach, that if I had my druthers I'd spend entirely too much time standing on the spot where land meets endless sea, and I'd watch the waves crash into the shore from sunup to sundown.

But I can't, because life doesn't necessarily allow us the luxury of time. So I'll have to content myself with frozen moments like this one. Moments that make me wonder about the wonder of it all.

Your turn: When you pause and wonder, what do you wonder about?

7 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Carmi, there is a lot that I do wonder about... Too many and personal to list here...I do know at times it can overwhelm me and that's when I say "what will be will be".. I've done all that I know that I can.

daisy said...

I love the sea. I love to do exactly as you and just stand and watch the waves come to the shore and go out again. I could do it all day long...one day I hope to live near a beach. It's a dream that may never become a reality but I sure do dream.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

if I had my druthers I'd spend entirely too much time standing on the spot where land meets endless sea

Agreed!
~

21 Wits said...

Wow, you really caught that wave, and did I feel something wet splash through my screen? ha ha....I'm thrilled with a greyish theme. Lately we have more grey than anything! I was out shooting photos yesterday and once I viewed them all (I knew when I left,gee another grey day) grrrr! But I was hoping for I don't know priceless photos??? My head was telling me..delete, delete, delete, just get rid of them all! But then my heart said...........wait!

21 Wits said...

Oh yeah, your question, my answer, "That I'm wondering" it is a wonderful and beautiful thing to question and discover the wonder of it all!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Great shot!

Lately, I've been wondering why on earth my father & his wife decided to retire to Arizona, far from anyone in the extended family. (And before that, he at least lived in Florida near the water!)

webdesign agentur said...

Best taken.. awesome picture of the layers of the sea